All Pacenti Cycle Design wheels, rims, hubs, handlebars and stems are covered under a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects from the original purchase date. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation and theft.
Please click here to register your Pacenti Cycle Design products for full warranty protection.
If you need to submit a warranty claim outside the U.S. and your product was not purchased directly from Pacenti Cycle Design, please contact your point of purchase or the authorized distributor within your country for the best service and support.
Please note that purchases made through resale sites (i.e., eBay),
Warranty is only valid for the original owner and is not transferrable.
Within 30 days of your original purchase, register your new equipment here.
Take a photo or scan a copy of the original proof of purchase (your invoice), and retain the original.
Please upload a copy of your photo or scan of the proof of purchase at the time of registration and we’ll keep it on record for you in the event of a future claim.
We will acknowledge confirmation of your registration with an email.
In the event you need to submit a claim, do so via the Pacenti Cycle Design website or via the dealer or distributor in your country of purchase with proof of purchase, and the distributor will contact Pacenti Cycle Design and arrange for a repair or replacement.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage sustained during shipment – In this
caseyou will need to file a claim against the shipping company.
- Products on which the serial numbers, decals, production batch codes or other identifying marks have been removed.
- Misuse, incorrect installation or improper maintenance, use of incompatible parts or components, negligence or theft of the product.
- Products without a valid invoice or receipt containing the invoice number or authorized dealer or distributor’s identifying details.
- Shipping costs to Pacenti Cycle Design or the local dealer or distributor.
- Any representation or warranty expressed or implied by the authorized dealer or distributor beyond the provisions of this stated policy.