What is warranty
- Defects in rim hub or spokes that are a result of manufacture
- Breakage due to incorrectly built wheels that are built by Pacenti.
What is not covered
- Wear and tear. Rims worn by brake pads, hubs worn through use,
- Damage impact from rock, curb, or crash (these are covered under crash replacement)
- Damage to rims through incorrect spoke tensioning on wheels not built by Pacenti
The following rims are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Forza Carbon and Carbon wide
5 Year warranty
PR50, PR38, I25 and I30 alloy, I30 and I35 carbon, Forza alloy rim and disc brake, Brevet.
Hand built wheel warranty.
Wheels – 2 years Build quality and all parts covered 100% excluding wear and tear.
Wheels – 3rd year 50% off any parts required
Wheels – 4th year 35% off any parts required
Wheels – 5th year 20% off any parts required
Labor, servicing and bearings not covered.
Crash Replacement Policy
The Pacenti Cycle Design crash replacement policy is only valid for the original owner and is non-transferrable.
In the case of a wheel, any components attached to the wheel (e.g. a cassette), should be first removed by the owner before returning the wheel. Handlebars should have all components removed before return.
- Normal wear and tear expected with the use of
road and mountain bike components. highquality
- Products on which the serial numbers, decals, production batch codes or other identifying marks have been removed.
- Misuse, incorrect installation or improper maintenance, use of incompatible parts or components, negligence or theft of the product.
- If the case is determined by Pacenti Cycle Design or the authorised distributor to be only cosmetic.
- Individual rims purchased to be built by a third party into a
- Shipping costs to or from Pacenti Cycle Design or the authorized distributor.
Equipment Crash Replacement
At Pacenti Cycle Design we love to ride and we love to race and occasional crashes are an unfortunate occasional side effect we have to deal with. In the unfortunate event that you have a crash and damage your Pacenti Cycle Design equipment we want you to know that we will do everything we can to get you back on the road or trail as soon as possible.
The Crash Replacement Policy covers:
- Wheels - the lifetime of the wheel from the original date of purchase against damage caused during normal operation of the bicycle, including racing.
- Handlebars - the lifetime of the handlebar from the original date of purchase against damage caused during normal operation of the bicycle, including racing.
- Stems - the lifetime of the stem from the original date of purchase against damage caused during normal operation of the bicycle, including racing.
Crash replacement pricing is 50% off the retail price of the exact or comparable product at the time of the claim. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.