What makes Forza-C WIDE different?
Wider, faster, stronger are the goals we had in mind when creating our, Forza-C design. These carbon asymmetric rims provide an ideal balance of control, strength, and low weight for fast road riding, gravel racing, and cyclocross.
- Inner width of 24 mm boosts air volume and ride control by creating a more optimal tire profile
- Asymmetric design enhances spoke tension and wheel strength with offset hub flanges
- 30 mm depth gives an ideal compromise around acceleration and rolling weight
- 24h and 28h drillings are lightweight and suitable for most racing applications
- Our 32h drilling provides the ultimate durability for adventure/endurance riders
- Will accept from 28mm up to 2.25" tyres.
Our Forza-C rims are optimized specifically for tubeless tires. You can run tubes if needed but always run tubeless-ready tires. The hookless construction of our Forza-C rims is not compatible with non-tubeless tires.
Tyre pressure guide
NOTE: The Forza-C rim is designed for with tubeless specific tires only (min 28mm)
700 x 28 max pressure 90psi (6.2bar)
700 x 30 max pressure 85psi (5.9bar)
We recommend you allow a sliding scale for tire pressures. As a general rule, the wider the tire is (more air volume) the less air pressure you’ll need to achieve a fast but compliant ride. Experiment with tire size and air pressures to work out the best combination of volume and pressure for your intended terrain and overall riding style. Air pressure recommendations from the tire manufacturers are a good starting point but should not exceed 105psi for this rim.
The Forza-C features a hookless, tubeless ready rim bed. As such, tires will require a firm grip to install, but will go on by hand with the proper technique. Once installed, the bead should be snug on the rim. If you feel the tire is ‘too loose ‘do not use it and find another type or brand to obtain the proper interface between tire and rim for a safe fit and reliable seal.
|Tire type||Hookless Clincher|
|WEIGHT||365g +/- 15g|
|Material||UD Carbon fiber|
|spoke drilling||24h, 28h, 32h|
|Minimum spoke tension||65kg with tyre inflated|
|Max tire pressure||Refer to tire pressure guide|